free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com

Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Hook em Horns!










We had a great Labor Day weekend. We went to UT's opening game which was a blast - gotta love college football even with the heat and humidity! At least we got to cool off in the Alum section (thanks to my hubby!).


We went to our good friend's house to eat a wonderful Labor Day dinner and they gave us TONS of adorable stuffed animals that their kiddos have outgrown. Thank you Teri and Mike!! You guys are precious to us - and of course Madeline and Austin, we love you too!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

All I can say to this one is GEAUX TIGERS!!!

Lauren & Cupcake said...

Jane- Thank you for your sweet comments. I can't wait to follow your journey to Russia.

Feel free to email ANYTIME! BPVLLC@AOL.com

Jane said...

Hi Jane,

Thanks for peaking at my blog, so happy to find yours and another Texan to boot! I wish you great luck and speed with your adoption journey. I'll be following along if you don't mind!

The other Jane!