free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com

Friday, July 18, 2008

Feeling the love

I just have to say that I feel so overwhelmingly lucky to have so many great friends out there.
Every once in awhile I will read a blog that says someone is not approving of their adoption. I'm like, huh? what? I have to read it twice. It doesn't make sense to me.
We have not come across that at all since we started this. As a matter of fact, everyone has been so supportive and remarkably kind to us.

Before we take off (in about 27 hours!), I just wanted to let all of you know, from the depths of my heart, how truly thankful I am to have you in my life.
It's truly amazing how many people really care.

Thank you and I'll try to write a post whilst we're there - if not, talk to you in a week!
j+j

5 comments:

Jane said...

I for one am so excited for you! I can't wait the hear all about your first trip. Enjoy every moment of it. This is such an incredible journey, and it's only just begun!

Tammy said...

Jim and I are so excited for you both and can't wait to meet our new cousins!! Hope all goes smoothly on your trip and we can't wait to see the pictures! We'll have to plan a trip back to Houston soon!

Joy said...

You have been in my thoughts and prayers all week. I am so happy for you all. I can not wait to hear all about your trip.
Joy

Nancy said...

Have a wonderful trip!!!

Susan said...

I am so excited for you guys and can't wait to read about the trip. I hope it all goes well this week and you two fall head over heals in love with your referrals.