Ok, I know I’ve been AWOL for awhile but there’s just not much to say!
Well, there is a smidgen of an update: We’re checking into raising our age-range for the kids up to 6 years old. From what we’ve heard, it is difficult to get 2 siblings under four. I’ll keep you updated on this.
On a totally different note: I travel about 20 miles to and from work, but we’re in a big city so it takes about an hour each way. I’ve seen many odd sights during my commute in all these years. Some of them are: (and NO, I am not kidding)
- a man shaving with an electric razor
- a man lifting a dumbbell with one hand
- women putting on makeup – common one
- a man brushing his teeth
- a woman reading the newspaper
- TONS of wild singing and arms moving all over the place (alone)
and yesterday, I saw a man playing away on his harmonica whilst driving with his knee
Have any of you witnessed anything weird?
Liv's sixth grade graduation Party
1 week ago