free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Happy Day!!

Happy Tax Day everyone!
We're especially happy because we get to use our Adoption Tax Credit this year - Woo Hoo!!!
Thank you Uncle Sam!

Happy Birthday Laura!
You were my best bud growing up and you are the sister I never had.
We don't see each other a whole lot anymore because we live in different states, but I still think about you often and hope you're doing great. I love you and hope you have a wonderful birthday.

Happy 6 month Family Day to us!
Exactly 6 months ago, a judge in Arkhangel'sk Russia granted us permission to adopt our two wonderful, perfect, funny, crazy, smart, beautiful children and we will be forever grateful for that.

Hope everyone has a wonderful day!

3 comments:

Troy and Rachel said...

Happy 6 months! We celebrate 1 year today!! I loved your tidbits below, especially the riding of the trike into the pool and Kara wanting to pee standing up!!! It made me laugh out loud!!

Kami said...

Yeah on your 6 months!! Isn't it amazing how quickly it goes by? We celebrate 6 months in about a month and a half. I loved your last post... I am so impressed with how great Cooper is writing his name now! :) Oh, I also love your new blog title picture.. too cute!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Jane! I had a busy birthday participating in our local TEA Party. We put one on out here and it was a lot of work but was successful! Congrats on the 6 month anniversary. I can't wait to get to see them. I might be in Houston around August for a homeschool convention. Would love to see you then if it all works out. Thanks for the wishes and I love you too!!