We've been very busy over here! Here's the rundown-
- we went to the wedding of Jim's nephew Chris
- another nephew, niece and cousin came to stay with us and go to the wedding
- my brother and his wife came to visit
- we went to a birthday party for a classmate of Cooper's
- we've been potty training the Coopster
- we've been half-assed trying to potty train Kara
- we've had the Easter parade and hunt at school
- we went to our friend's house for an Easter hunt and barbeque
- I finished their Life-Book and it came out fabulous! I used Picaboo and absolutely loved it
- we finished our first post-placement report (I can't believe it's already been 6 months)
AND our flipping coffee-maker is broken. UGH. Anyone know of a GOOD coffee-maker? I don't care what the cost - I need my morning coffee!
Here are some random tidbits of info:
- Cooper rode his trike into the pool. He was pretty stunned because it was very cold but he popped right back up and started laughing. I jumped in to help him-shoes and all. All is fine and I don't think he will be doing that again!
- Cooper can write his name. Oh, and he knows all of his colors in Spanish! Once again, LOVE LOVE LOVE that school!
- Cooper is officially a chocoholic. He definitely takes after his mother.
- Kara is lactose intolerant. After some tests and experimenting, she's on Lactaid and doing fine.
- Kara insists on standing up to peepee. We keep explaining to her that girls are not built that way - too funny! It's especially funny to hear Cooper tell her that she doesn't have a P (that's what he calls it).
- Kara, in complete contrast to Cooper, H.A.T.E.S chocolate - there is something wrong with her! heehee.
Ok, now for some random pics. You can figure out what is what...