free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com

Friday, February 19, 2010

Random Cuteness

Little to say...Everyone is happy, healthy and hilarious. 
I've joined a Boot Camp to kick my butt into gear and start exercising.  It's 4 weeks long and I've just finished the first week.  I'm still walking upright so that's a good sign.

Here are some random cute munchkin pics:















Kara with the Doctor's glasses getting ready to go outside.


















Is it Officer Cooper or Dr. Cooper??
















Kara and her best fur-sister watching t.v. almost falling asleep.
















Just a boy on his basketball
















Coop cleaning the pool - he didn't want to get his hands "all messy" fingerpainting with Kara.
















Kara fingerpainting outside - or I should say hand painting!

















See my beautiful creation?













Big boy with gelled hair

















Coop playing with his train in the family room- yes, that's our cocktail table now!

No comments: